- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-PDG1 Open-Back Premium Gaming Headset
- Write a Review
- L28150 000000000 L28150000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for the serious gamer who values the natural sound and feel of open-air headphones, the ATH-PDG1 gaming headset delivers powerful, detailed ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A premium gaming headset with a open-back design and flexible microphone.
Designed for the serious gamer who values the natural sound and feel of open-air headphones, the ATH-PDG1 gaming headset delivers powerful, detailed audio and long-lasting comfort. The large 40 mm drivers with CCAW voice coils are specially tuned to reproduce all the lively sonic detail today’s games have to offer, while the headphones’ lightweight, honeycomb aluminum casing affords a natural, spacious sound and keeps your ears cool even under the most intense gaming fire. And with super soft velour earpads, you’ll stay comfortable no matter how long you play.
The ATH-PDG1 also comes equipped with a flexible, 6" boom microphone for crystal-clear in-game voice communication with other gamers. This mic, with 1.2 m cable and in-line volume and mute control, can be detached and replaced with a 1.2 m smartphone cable, which includes its own mic and portable-device controller. An additional 2.0 m extension cable terminating in two 3.5 mm mini plugs for mic and audio works with either of the 1.2 m cables to provide increased flexibility when gaming on a computer.
The 1.2 m smartphone cable lets you transform this premium gaming headset into any everyday pair of on-the-go headphones, perfect for answering calls and controlling audio and video on smartphones and other portable devices.
- Large-diameter 40 mm drivers with CCAW voice coils are specially tuned to provide lively, in-the-game sound
- Open-air design provides unrivaled sound quality, clarity and comfort
- State-of-the-art, flexible boom microphone, with mute and volume control, provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication
- Detachable smartphone cable with inline mic and controls allows the headset to function as a great pair of on-the-go headphones
- Strong, lightweight construction with ultra-comfortable headband and velour earpads enable extended gaming sessions
- Three detachable cables: 1.2 m boom mic cable, 1.2 m smartphone cable and 2.0 m extension cable
Call or click to order today.
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Operating principle: Open-back
- Primary application: Gaming
- Secondary application: Personal listening
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- SPL: 92dB
- Driver size: 40mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 7.9 oz
- Cable type: Stereo mini-plug, L-shaped
- Cable Length: 6.6'
- Connector: 1/8"
- Built-in mic: Yes
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.