- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-SPORT90BT SonicSport Wireless In-ear Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73855 000001000 L73855000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ATH-SPORT90BT wireless in-ear headphones are specially designed to bring high-quality audio reproduction to athletes and others with active lifes...Click To Read More About This Product
Bluetooth connectivity keeps you wire-free during your workouts.
The ATH-SPORT90BT wireless in-ear headphones are specially designed to bring high-quality audio reproduction to athletes and others with active lifestyles. Featuring high-sensitivity 6 mm drivers with a powerful magnetic circuit and dedicated headphone amplifier, the ATH-SPORT90BT headphones give you two ways to listen to your music. Connect wirelessly to your smartphone or other Bluetooth device, or store audio files on the built-in 4 GB music player and listen without an external device – no need to lug your smartphone around or worry about dropping it during workouts.
The headphones come with the standard assortment (XS, S, M, L) of silicone eartips, plus four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of ear fins that secure the earbuds without wrapping around the ears. The cable rests comfortably behind the neck, its length adjustable via the cable slider. The in-line mic and controls let you easily answer calls, control your music, and activate the switchable ambient noise hear-through function for safer use outdoors. When you need a break, you can secure the ATH-SPORT90BT around your neck by linking the earbuds’ magnet sensors, which automatically pauses music playback.
The internal battery provides up to eight hours of playback from the built-in music player and five hours of wireless playback from a Bluetooth device. Additional features include IPX5 waterproof certification, so you can wash the headphones off when you’re done working out; voice confirmation of various functions, including power on/off, Bluetooth connection status, and low battery level; and AAC codec compatibility, for better wireless sound quality.
The headphones come with a 40 cm (16") USB-A/USB-C charging cable, and a carrying pouch.
- Bluetooth wireless technology with in-line mic and controls for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- Built-in 4 GB music player lets you work out without your smartphone
- High-sensitivity 6 mm drivers with a powerful magnetic circuit and dedicated headphone amplifier deliver strong, high-fidelity audio
- Switchable ambient noise hear-through function allows you to hear people and traffic around you for safer use outdoors
- When not in use, earbuds’ built-in magnet sensors can be linked together, automatically pausing music playback
- Lab tested and certified IPX5* waterproof rating allows headphones to be washed after use
- Internal battery provides up to eight hours of playback from the built-in music player and five hours of wireless playback from a Bluetooth device
- Cable length can be adjusted by using the included cable slider
- Headphones provide voice confirmation (in English) of various functions, including power on/off, Bluetooth connection status, and low battery level
- Supports high-quality AAC codec
- Includes standard eartips (XS, S, M, L), ear fins (XS, S, M, L), 40 cm (16") USB-A/USB-C charging cable, and carrying pouch
- *IEC rating “IPX5” (“Washable”). The headphone may be washed using running water (not completely waterproof)
Order today for wireless audio that fits into your active lifestyle.
- Type: Dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 6 mm
- Frequency Response: 20 – 25,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB/mW
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Battery: DC 3.7 V lithium ion battery
- Battery Life: Continuous transmission (music playback): Up to 6 hours
- Built-in music player (MP3/128 kbps playback): Up to 8 hours
- Charging Time: Approx. 3 hours (for 0-100% charge)
- Weight: 22.0 g (0.8 oz)
- Accessories Included: Eartips (XS, S, M, L), ear fins (XS, S, M, L), 40 cm (16") USB-A/USB-C charging cable, and carrying pouch
- Type (Microphone): MEMS
- Sensitivity (Microphone): -42 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Frequency Response (Microphone): 100 – 8,000 Hz
- Modulation Method: FHSS
- Polar Pattern (Microphone): Omnidirectional
- Communication System: Bluetooth Version 5.0
- Maximum RF Output: 10 mW EIRP
- Maximum Communication Range: Line of sight - approx. 10 m (33')
- Frequency Band: 2.402 GHz – 2.480 GHz
- Compatible Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
- Support Codec: AAC, SBC
- Supported Content Protection Method: SCMS-T
- Transmission Band: 20 – 20,000 Hz
- Supported OS (Built-in Music Player): Windows OS, macOS
- Supported Formats (Built-in Music Player): MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, APE*
- Memory Capacity (Built-in Music Player): 4 GB**
- * MP3 (8 kHz to 48 kHz/8 kbps to 320 kbps), WMA (8 kHz to 44.1 kHz/24 kbps to 256 kbps), Lossless/Pro not supported), WAV (8 kHz to 48 kHz/256 kbps to 1536 kbps), FLAC (8 kHz to 48 kHz/L0 to L8), APE (8 kHz to 48 kHz/Fast/Normal/High compression supported, Extra High/Insane not supported)
** Actual available capacity is lower because some of it is used for data management
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.