- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BTBK Bluetooth On Ear Headphones Hi-Res With Controls
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J38963 000000000 J38963000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones give you phenomenal High Resolution Audio with the convenience of Bluetooth® wireless technology operation. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Wireless on-ear headphones.
The ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones give you phenomenal High Resolution Audio with the convenience of Bluetooth® wireless technology operation. Up to eight devices (smartphones, tablets, music players, etc.) can be stored in the memory of the ATH-SR5BT for quick connection to your preferred device. A adding or replacing devices is easy with the headphones’ NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality: just touch any NFC-compatible device with Bluetooth wireless technology to the N-Mark on the headphones and the device and headphones are automatically paired and connected.
The ATH-SR5BT features powerful 45 mm drivers and comes with a mic and volume/control switch built into the left earcup, making it easy to answer calls, adjust volume and handle playback (play, pause, fast-forward, reverse, next/previous track) of music and video on compatible smartphones and other portable devices. A 1.2 m (3.9') smartphone cable with mic and controls is also included to provide a standard wired connection in areas where use of Bluetooth wireless technology is prohibited, for when battery power is low, or when Hi-Res Audio (5 – 40,000 Hz frequency response) is desired.
The internal lithium polymer battery provides 38 hours of continuous use (up to 1000 hours in standby mode) and can be recharged using the included 1.0 m (3.3') USB charging cable.
- Ear coupling: Over ear
- Primary application: Listening for pleasure
- Secondary application: Studio
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Frequency response (TX): 5Hz - 40kHz
- Max SPL: 103 dB
- Driver size 45 mm
- Noise cancelling: Three modes active
- Weight: 220 g.
- Cable type: Detachable 1.2 m
- Length: N/A
- Connector: 3.5 mm, 1/4" or wireless
- Built-in mic: Omnidirectional
Bluetooth headphones with great sound. order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.