- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audioengine A2+ Desktop Speakers
- Write a Review
- #L19709 000002000 L19709000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a built-in digital-to-analog converter (DAC), the Audioengine 2+ allows you to send high-quality digital audio directly from your computer’s USB...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Small, high-performance speakers to upgrade your digital audio.
With a built-in digital-to-analog converter (DAC), the Audioengine 2+ allows you to send high-quality digital audio directly from your computer’s USB port. There is also an output to connect a subwoofer and you can even go wireless with the optional Audioengine W3 adapter. The Audioengine 2+ is a great introduction to high-quality audio and the perfect upgrade for your computer or phone and tablet.
The Audioengine 2+ is about one-third the size of the Audioengine 5+ powered speakers and are an ideal size for your desktop or smaller room. The Audioengine 2+ have the same custom tweeters as the 5+, with compact Kevlar woofers. All this great engineering is wrapped in wood cabinets with a hand-polished finish to create a premium quality desktop multimedia speaker system.
The A2+ was designed for your desktop but their superb soundstage and imaging also makes them the perfect choice for across the room. Well-suited for all your music, movies and games, the A2+ sounds great with or without a subwoofer. Using a similar analog design as the Audioengine 5+, the A2+ power amplifiers are built inside the left speaker providing a very efficient system. An auto-standby idle mode is also included to conserve power when you’re not playing music.
- Built-in analog power amplifiers
- Dual analog audio inputs
- USB audio input
- Hand-finished wood cabinets
- Variable audio output
- Custom Kevlar woofers and silk tweeters
- Power-saving idle mode
- Cables included
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.