- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audioengine A5+ Wireless Bookshelf Speakers
- Write a Review
- #L20639 000002000 L20639000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Audioengine 5+ Wireless Bookshelf Speakers deliver audiophile-quality sound and features at a price that continues to set the standard for well-price...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful audiophile-grade wireless speakers.
Audioengine 5+ Wireless Bookshelf Speakers deliver audiophile-quality sound and features at a price that continues to set the standard for well-priced, high-quality audio. These speakers are an all-in-one wireless music system that seamlessly works with all your apps, music and devices. Stream your music from any of your favorite services.
The goal of Audioengine is to provide a high-end listening experience at affordable prices with easy to use, high-quality products. The original Audioengine 5 powered speaker system was Audioengine’s flagship model and has become a best seller. The new A5+ has the same award-winning signature sound as the original A5 but includes customer-requested upgrades and features.
With custom Kevlar woofers, silk dome tweeters, and hand-built cabinets, the Audioengine 5+ includes a remote control, dual audio inputs and enhanced thermal management. You can charge your phone and tablet via the USB power port and also add a subwoofer to the variable output. Connect Audioengine 5+ to your computer’s headphone jack or pair with a USB DAC to achieve an even higher level of sound quality. The Audioengine 5+ works with any computer and there’s no software to install or settings to change.
Built-in power amplifiers save space and eliminate the need to connect Audioengine 5+ to a stereo receiver or external power amp. Simply plug the left speaker into an AC outlet and connect the included speaker wire from the left to right speaker. All internal components of the A5+ are tuned together, providing a more efficient system requiring less power than passive speakers and amplifiers. With superior stereo separation and incredible imaging, A5+ has a clear sonic advantage over boomboxes or all-in-one systems.
Small Speakers, Big Bass
As with the original A5, the low end from the A5+ is real bass, very near to the originally-recorded music. From rap to classical to movies, you’ll get tight, punchy bass with an awesome growl regardless of the volume level.
Hear The Difference
The Audioengine 5+ Premium Powered Speaker System delivers the audio performance and aesthetic quality expected from Audioengine and continues to close the gap between your computer music and home hi-fi. Even if you’re not an audio enthusiast we guarantee your music will sound better.
- Built-in analog class A/B monoblock power amplifiers
- Solid aluminum remote control
- RCA and mini-jack audio inputs
- Front panel volume control
- Variable preamp audio output
- Gold-plated connectors
- Custom Kevlar woofers and silk tweeters
- Hand-built MDF wood cabinets
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.