- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audioengine B2 Bluetooth Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L20643
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audioengine B2 is a Bluetooth speaker built for your home. The speaker is a sight-to-behold with its wood-built cabinet and a removable magnetic ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stylish looks and exceptional sound.
The Audioengine B2 is a Bluetooth speaker built for your home. The speaker is a sight-to-behold with its wood-built cabinet and a removable magnetic grill. It has two 2.75-inch Kevlar woofers, two ¾-inch silk-dome tweeters and two sleek ported slots for extended bass. This three-way design ensures the speaker’s excellent audio quality while an antenna on the back of the speaker extends its Bluetooth range up to 100 feet. With the press of its Bluetooth pairing button, discretely placed on the back of the speaker, the B2 pairs quickly and easily with Bluetooth 4.0. Outside of the that, you have a volume control that runs independent from the volume on your paired mobile device.
- 3-way design
- Magnetic grill
- Hand-made wood cabinet
- Bluetooth 4.0 with an extended 100-foot range
- Two 2.75-inch Kevlar woofers, two 3/4-inch silk-dome tweeters, two bass ports
Call of click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.