- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
B&O Play Form 2i On-Ear Headphones
- Write a Review
- #J38764 000002000 J38764000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether you’re cruising through the city on your bike, or just hanging out in the park listening to your favorite tunes, Form 2i is the perfect compa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Form meets function in these sleek, stylish headphones.
Whether you’re cruising through the city on your bike, or just hanging out in the park listening to your favorite tunes, Form 2i is the perfect companion. These stylish, sleek headphones deliver an impressive and honest sound performance that lets you hear your music at its best.
The Form 2i's soundstage is well defined—it’s a combination of good bass, focused middle and precise highs. The Form 2i's goal is simple: to accurately reproduce your music the way the artists intended it to sound.
Thanks to their light weight and comfortable fit, these headphones are extremely pleasant to wear for long periods of time. And with the built-in microphone and remote, you have complete control of your phone right at your fingertips.
- Ear coupling: On-ear (supra-aural)
- Primary application: General listening
- Secondary application: General listening
- Operating principle: Semi-open
- Frequency response (TX): 20Hz - 21kHz
- SPL: Not specified
- Driver diameter: Not specified
- THD: Not specified
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 3.17 oz. (90 g)
- Style: Straight
- Length: Not specified
- Connector: 3.5mm
- Built-in mic: Yes
Order now and experience your music the way it was intended to be heard.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.