- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bose SoundTouch 10 Wireless Music System
- Write a Review
- Product J47690
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
SoundTouch® systems connect to a home Wi-Fi® network so music streams directly from the Internet to the SoundTouch® system itself. And with Bluetooth...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
App-controlled wireless music system with multiple sources, multiple playback stations.
SoundTouch® systems connect to a home Wi-Fi® network so music streams directly from the Internet to the SoundTouch® system itself. And with Bluetooth® connectivity built into every system, users can listen to whatever they want from any Bluetooth device.
SoundTouch® isn’t just one or two products. It’s an entire family of Bose® speakers and sound systems. From one-piece music systems to outdoor speakers to home theater systems. And they all deliver the kind of audio quality users expect from Bose.
Users can start with one and add more whenever they want. They can all work together to play music throughout the entire home. Play the same music everywhere. Or play different music in different rooms.
SoundTouch® comes with a free, powerful app that lets users explore millions of songs from music services, thousands of Internet radio stations and their personal music library. So users can have all the songs and artists they love, all in one place. The app also transforms a phone or tablet into a powerful remote that lets users be in control of their music.
But sometimes having to use a phone, swipe or enter passcodes, or find and open apps gets in the way of listening to music. And that’s where SoundTouch® is different from other wireless systems.
Users can set their favorite music to six presets, and each system around their home will remember it – no matter where that music comes from. A college radio station on Preset 1, a Pandora® station on another, a favorite Spotify® playlist or even a local news station on another…users choose. And they can change them whenever they want. This way, for those moments when just the right music is needed, users simply press the preset on the remote or the product, and the music starts. The SoundTouch® 10 system is available in Black or White.
The SoundTouch® 10 system. At last, a wireless multi-room system engineered to be easy.
- The easiest way to start playing music throughout your home—wirelessly
- The smallest SoundTouch® system that can be placed just about anywhere, for full, rich sound
- Works with your home Wi-Fi® network and Bluetooth® devices so you can play almost anything you can imagine
- Part of an entire family of Bose® sound. From one-piece music systems to outdoor speakers to home theater systems
- Add more SoundTouch® systems to play music throughout your home. Or different music in different rooms.
- Free app transforms your phone into a powerful remote that keeps you in control of your music from anywhere in your home
- Spotify®, Pandora®, iHeartRadio™ and Deezer are integrated into the SoundTouch® app to make it even easier. Also, choose from thousands of Internet radio stations and your entire stored music library
- Press one of six presets on the speaker, remote or app to play your favorite music. It’s as easy as your car radio
- Includes remote for simple control of music sources, presets and system
- Sets up easily in minutes. The app walks you through the steps
- 3.5 mm auxiliary input included
- LED lights indicate connection status and selected music source
A complete music system you can build throughout your living space.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.