- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Bose SoundTouch 20 Series III Wireless Music System
- Write a Review
- #J48231 000001000 J48231000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This compact, Bluetooth-enabled speaker lets you play music in your home wirelessly from a smart device, or by connecting directly to your Wi-Fi netw...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Crystal-clear sound with more bass and more power.
This compact, Bluetooth-enabled speaker lets you play music in your home wirelessly from a smart device, or by connecting directly to your Wi-Fi network without the need for a phone or tablet. The innovative SoundTouch 20 lets you fill your room with music instead of ugly equipment and wires.
Despite its small, unobtrusive footprint, the SoundTouch 20 Series III has that legendary, rich sound quality you’ve come to expect from Bose. Engineered for exceptional performance, this compact system produces huge sound, with deep bass, clear vocals and articulate high-end frequencies. Your music will come alive like never before.
Whether you just want to fill a small apartment with some background tunes or flood an entire home with music, the SoundTouch wireless system is designed to fit your lifestyle and grow with you. Expand the coverage of your SoundTouch system by adding additional speakers anywhere in your home. Using the convenient and powerful SoundTouch app you can customize each speaker in your network to either play the same music, or different music—simultaneously.
The SoundTouch app puts you in complete control of your listening experience. Browse popular music services like Spotify and Deezer, or choose from your stored music library. Easily personalize presets for one-touch access to the music you love, and control one or many SoundTouch speakers around your home.
Only SoundTouch lets you save your favorite music with six preset buttons for instant listening, so you don’t have to waste time searching for your favorites. Assign a preset for your best Spotify party playlist, another for the internet radio station you recently discovered, and a third for all the tracks ever recorded by that artist you love.
- Clear, robust sound for bedrooms, kitchens and most other rooms
- Play music directly using Bluetooth, or connect the speaker to your Wi-Fi network for instant in-home listening
- Browse popular music services like Spotify, Internet radio or your stored music library
- Save your favorite music with six preset buttons for instant listening
- Small footprint, engineered for exceptional sound
- Made to grow with you, add more at anytime for a custom home sound system
- Experience your favorite music from your SoundTouch speaker with the SoundTouch app
Add to your existing Bose SoundTouch system, or start a new one by ordering today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.