- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boytone BT-101 Turntable Briefcase
- Write a Review
- #L19013 000002000 L19013000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Not only does it have a 3-speed (33 1/3, 45, & 78 RPM) belt-drive turntable, the BT-101 Turntable also has an FM stereo radio, USB, SD, and auxil...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Boytone BT-101 is a portable, feature-packed suitcase turntable system.
Not only does it have a 3-speed (33 1/3, 45, & 78 RPM) belt-drive turntable, the BT-101 Turntable also has an FM stereo radio, USB, SD, and auxiliary inputs, which make it simple to encode/convert your vinyl records and FM broadcasts to MP3 files.
If you have a mobile lifestyle, the Boytone BT-101 also has a built-in rechargeable Lithium Ion battery to provide power for portable play. And if you are an international traveler, its 110/220 volt power supply will enable use in foreign countries.
The BT-101 also has Bluetooth, which allows you to playback tunes from your Smartphone and other Bluetooth enabled devices through its built-in full range stereo speakers. You can also record the music files from your Smartphone to USB and SD drives for playback on non-Bluetooth enabled devices.
The Boytone BT-101 has it all, and is available in five popular colors, black, dark blue, light blue, red, and white.
- 33/45/78 RPM player with 2 built-in stereo speakers
- Briefcase form factor with rechargeable battery
- Bluetooth connectivity to play music from phone, Tablet
- USB connectivity (Charge from an adaptor or PC)
- FM Radio with Stereo FM, Large Digital display and MP3, WMA playback
- Encode/convert vinyl records and radio to MP3
- Encode/Convert Aux In to MP3
Call or click to order
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.