- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chord Electronics Mojo DAC Headphone Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19533 000000000 L19533000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you've invested in a high-quality set of headphones you still need a quality headphone amp to get the best possible digital audio from sources lik...Click To Read More About This Product
Get a hi-fi listening experience from this portable headphone amplifier and DAC
If you've invested in a high-quality set of headphones you still need a quality headphone amp to get the best possible digital audio from sources like a smartphone, computer or tablet. This is where the Mojo comes in handy.
Unlike its competitors, Mojo doesn't use an ordinary off-the-shelf DAC chip. Instead, Mojo uses Chord Electronic's own proprietary FPGA DAC. This means Mojo offers higher resolution and stunning sonic clarity.
Also, inside Mojo is a powerful headphone amplifier that will bring your music to life whether you use in-ear buds or large studio cans. Simply connect Mojo to your smartphone, tablet or computer, plug in your headphones and press Play. Now you will experience crystal clear audio the way you would hear it in the recording studio.
- Light and comfortable to carry
- Works with iPhone, Android or Windows phones; Mac PC or Linux computers
- Three digital inputs: USB, Coaxial and Optical
- Charges in just 4 hours and runs for 10 hours
- Works with any headphones; from 4 Ohms to 800 Ohms
- Plays 32kHz to 768kHz and even DSD 256
Call or click to order today.