- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crosley CR6232A Nomad
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J43466 000002000 J43466000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The vinyl record, once thought to be crawling off to the dustbin of unused audio playback formats has returned with a vengeance! Crosley responds wit...Click To Read More About This Product
Portable vinyl playback system with retro look.
The vinyl record, once thought to be crawling off to the dustbin of unused audio playback formats has returned with a vengeance! Crosley responds with a selection of new turntable designs that reflect modern connectivity and an established love of great vinyl sound. Go on a musical journey with this portable three-speed turntable, with its mid-century style wrapped in rugged fabric. Built-in speakers will share music with fellow travelers or headphone jacks will give you a relaxing audio getaway. Settling down for a little doesn’t mean settling forever, with RCA output, auxillary input, and a USB cable gives your music a home to stay.
- Portable Turntable
- Belt Driven Turntable Mechanism
- Diamond Stylus Needle
- Plays 3 Speeds - 33 1/3, 45 And 78 RPM Records
- Plays 7", 10" & 12" Records
- USB Enabled For Connection to Windows Equipped PC and Mac
- Software Suite For Ripping And Editing Audio Content
- Wood Style Cabinet
- Chrome Snap Closure
- Woven Grill Cloth
- Dynamic Full Range Stereo Speakers
- Auxiliary Input
- RCA Audio Out
- Headphone Jack
Great sound and style. order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.