- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crosley T100 Turntable System
- Write a Review
- #K47442 000001000 K47442000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Turn it up with the T100 two-speed turntable. With a built-in amp, adjustable pitch control, and 30 watts of stereo speaker power, the T100 offers qu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All-in-one turntable and two speaker set.
Turn it up with the T100 two-speed turntable. With a built-in amp, adjustable pitch control, and 30 watts of stereo speaker power, the T100 offers quality sound. Its sleek design and Bluetooth receiver make the T100 a modern music machine.
- 2-speed turntable
- Bluetooth ready (receiver)
- Stereo speaker with built-in power amp
- 30-watts Total (15 Watts Per Speaker)
- Adjustable pitch control
- Sapphire stylus
- RCA outputs
- Auto-stop turntable with on/off switch
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.