- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
FiiO F5 Balanced In-Ear Monitors With Titanium Diaphragm
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L18374 000000000 L18374000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The FiiO F5 Earphones are balanced Hi-Res in-ear monitors with a balanced 2.5mm cable and an aerospace titanium diaphragm. The F5 has been certified ...Click To Read More About This Product
Balanced in-ear monitors with Aerospace titanium diaphragm. Perfect for audiophiles that prefer in-ear monitors.
The FiiO F5 Earphones are balanced Hi-Res in-ear monitors with a balanced 2.5mm cable and an aerospace titanium diaphragm. The F5 has been certified by the Japan Audio Society to be Hi-Res Audio capable. This means that the F5 is capable of a frequency response up to 40kHz which can give you a natural and life-like listening experience that truly lets you listen to the music the way the artists wanted it to sound.
The F5 is designed to be detachable and comes with a 3.5mm single-ended audio cable with in-line controls and a 2.5mm balanced cable. The single-ended cable comes with a fully-featured set of in-line controls and supports the playing and pausing of songs, switching tracks, and controlling volume and calls through its built-in high-definition microphone. In addition, there is a switch on the side of the in-line control unit to change between Apple mode and Android mode allowing you to use your F5 with many devices whenever you need to.
The 2.5mm balanced cable not only significantly reduces the left and right channel crosstalk (thus increasing channel separation) but also reduces external interference to your audio signal and improves the signal-to-noise ratio. With the balanced cable, the F5 can truly take advantage of balanced amplifiers that provide wide-open soundstages as well as impactful yet tightly-controlled bass.
The core part of an earphone's sound is the driver diaphragm—without a reat diaphragm design and materials you can never achieve truly excellent sound. The F5 uses a titanium driver diaphragm which is lighter yet harder than the typical diaphragm. This allows the F5 to be more capable in transient response and to be more dynamic making for a wonderfully rich yet delicate sound with more even mids and trebles and deeper bass.
- Detachable cable design
- Hi-res audio certified
- MMCX connectors
- Mfi Certified
Call or click to order today.
- Ear coupling: In-ear
- Operating principle: Not specified
- Primary application: Hi Fi Listening
- Secondary application: Everyday listening
- Frequency response: 20Hz–40kHz
- SPL: 102 dB
- Driver size: 13.6mm
- Noise cancelling: Not specified
- Weight: 21g
- Cable type: Straight
- Cable Length: 120cm
- Connector: 3.5mm TRRS, gold plated
- Built-in mic: Yes
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.