- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
FiiO FA1 Single Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors, DLP 3D Printed
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58904 000001000 L58904000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The FA1’s arresting ripple texture faceplate is complemented by an equally stunning transparent body, design elements that are testimony to the care ...Click To Read More About This Product
3D printed ear buds with case.
The FA1’s arresting ripple texture faceplate is complemented by an equally stunning transparent body, design elements that are testimony to the care that went into every detail of the in-ear monitor’s design. The balanced armature drivers in the FA1, in conjunction with the specially designed micrometer sound tube, have been tuned to provide a natural yet smooth sounding frequency response, free from any dips or peaks. With the FA1, you will get robust bass, rich mids, and treble dripping with detail and speed that only balanced armature drivers can provide.
Inside the FA1 is a specially-customized balanced armature driver co-developed by FiiO and Knowles that especially capitalizes on the strengths of BA drivers for excellent sound. And with its low 15-ohm impedance you can be sure the FA1 will sound good out of any player.
Choosing the perfect outer shellThe outer shell of the FA1 employs a skin-friendly resin material, specifically chosen for maximum wearing comfort and for its ability to durably retain its color and luster for years to come. Included with the FA1 are a waterproof carrying case, a cleaning brush, ear tips optimized for bass (3 pairs), and ear tips optimized for a balanced sound signature (3 pairs) so that you are immediately ready to listen the way you want to.
Detachable cables for unleashed soundNot only does the included MMCX cable enhance the durability of the FA1 by making it easy to replace, it also enhances the sound you get. The included 3.5mm-terminated cable is made of oxygen-free copper-plated silver wire for supreme clarity and a vast soundstage.
- DLP 3D printed
- Specially customized balanced armature driver
- Detachable MMCX cable
- Light and comfortable
- Democratizing affordable excellent sound
Great sound and look. Order today.
- Single Earbud Weight: 4.5g
- Maximum Input Power: 100mW
- Driver Type: Knowles ED-33357
- Plug Type: 3.5mm
- Sensitivity: 111dB (1kHz@1mW)
- Cord Length: 120cm
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 15Ω@1kHz
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.