Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Q5s Flagship Bluetooth and DSD-Capable DAC & Amplifierfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Stellar sound quality and compatibility with common devices.
The low-pass filter section of the Q5 employs Texas Instruments' high performance OPA1642, while the MSP432 microcontroller ensures that audio signals are precisely handled with lower power consumption for longer battery life. When these elements are combined with the AK4490 DAC chip, Panasonic film capacitors, and the NJW1195 volume control chip, what results is a wonderful, melodious sound that is just pure ecstasy for your ears.
The Q5 has also been officially certified by Apple to be "Made for iDevices", ensuring that it will flawlessly work with any of Apple's devices without fail.
The Q5 has been deemed by the Japan Audio Society, after having extensively evaluated it, to be truly "Hi-Res Audio" capable. The Q5 utilizes the Qualcomm CSR8670 Bluetooth chip, which has official support for aptX high-fidelity Bluetooth audio. In addition, the Q5's Bluetooth capabilities can be upgraded through USB firmware updates.
Dual independent micro-USB connectors
Traditionally, highly advanced DAC/amplifier combos have consumed lots of power in order to provide great quality sound. This means that due to the lack of current provided by a computer's USB port, your device's battery could actually drain even when not using it on the go. At the same time, whatever power provided by the USB port in this fashion is usually not clean, which has a great negative impact on the sound quality. Therefore, it is important that an audio device is powered by a clean, high quality power source. The Q5 is designed with two USB ports (one on the side and one on the bottom) for this very purpose.
The side USB port is for charging only while the bottom USB port is only for transmitting digital audio signals, so that the Q5's firmware can be updated when hooked up to a computer. This ensures that the Q5 has access to enough cleaner power as well as ensuring the battery doesn't drain in such scenarios. This same design is actually used among other well-renown portable audio products.
Top audio quality, advanced user functions.
Q5s Flagship Bluetooth and DSD-Capable DAC & Amplifier Specifications:
- Weight: About 195g
- Dimensions: About 124mm x 64mm x 16mm
- Audio Input: Standard 3.5mm Port (Shared Line / Coaxial/ Optical in)
- Digital Coaxial Input Port: Standard 3.5mm Port (Shared Line / Coaxial/ Optical in)
- Digital/Optical Input Port: Standard 3.5mm Port (Shared Line / Coaxial/ Optical in):
- USB Port: 5-pin Micro USB on the left side, for charging only by default
- 11-pin Micro USB at the bottom side, for data exchanging and charging
- Analog Input port(LO): Standard 3.5mm stereo jack
- Headphone Output Port: Standard 3.5mm stereo jack
- Balanced Output Port: 2.5mm port
- Volume Control: Potentiometer(ADC Sampling)
- Power Supply: DC5V 2A (Recommended):
- Battery Capacity: 3800 mAh
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2, supports aptX, AAC, SBC: MFi: Yes
- Sampling Rate Supported Up to: 384kHz/32bit（USB IN）
- DSD Support USB IN): DSD64/128/256
- 192KHz/24bit（COAX IN）
- 96KHz/24bit（OPT IN）
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.