- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Final Audio Design E2000 Hi-Res Earphone
- Write a Review
- #L00018 000002000 L00018000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With high-definition sound quality and a flat, natural frequency response, the E2000 Hi-Res Earphone will vividly broadcast your music with well-bala...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
With high-definition sound quality and a flat, natural frequency response, the E2000 Hi-Res Earphone will vividly broadcast your music with well-balanced low to high frequencies. The smooth arc of the frequency spectrum ensures that no sound or instrument will go unheard in your music—only high-resolution output.
With a swing fit mechanism, these earpieces can be swung left and right and tilted towards the audio canal for a perfect fit. This prevents changes in shape owing to the aperture of the earpiece coming into contact with the audio canal. The sound is transmitted directly to the eardrum, delivering clear sound. The original earpieces also come in 5 sizes.
The small-aperture 6.4mm diameter dynamic driver unit boasts an extraordinarily high level of precision for this price range. Machined from stainless steel and with a mirror finish, the housing firmly supports the driver unit and suppresses unnecessary vibrations; it is an important element with respect to sound quality. Fitting of a device for the mature listener, this is a design that has a simple shape and a high-quality texture matched with classic sound quality.
Also, like a high-end studio monitor or home speaker, the sound quality of these headphones improve with regular use. After about 150-200 hours, the small apertures increase in delicacy and sound quality follows.
The E2000C allows listeners to control their music with a controller that can play, stop, rewind, fast forward and take incoming phone calls from a single button and built-in microphone.
- Sound creation based on acoustic engineering and psychology
- Unique swing-fitting earpiece mechanism
- 6.4mm dynamic driver unit
- Highly rigid machined stainless steel housing
- Original earpieces that come in 5 sizes
- Ear hooks that alleviate cable touch noise
- Built-in microphone and remote control
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.