- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fostex TH900MK2 Limited Anniversary Edition
- Write a Review
- L21021 000001000 L21021000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In early 2012, Fostex launched what would become its flagship premium audiophile headphone: the TH-900. A closed-back headphone with a unique&n...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Premium stereo headphones in a brilliant, limited-edition sapphire blue.
In early 2012, Fostex launched what would become its flagship premium audiophile headphone: the TH-900. A closed-back headphone with a unique biocellulose (bio-dynamic) driver design and a whopping 1.5-tesla magnetic circuit, the TH-900 pushed the boundaries of what was possible with a high-end headphone, becoming a go-to choice among the ranks of discerning enthusiasts.
For 2018, Fostex celebrates the 6th anniversary of its TH-900 series with a limited anniversary edition TH-900mk2. Finished with the same Urushi lacquer as the original TH-900 and TH-900mk2, but in a deep Sapphire Blue instead of the Bordeaux finish, this is a headphone that’s bound to turn heads. This 6th-anniversary edition has been specially-tuned with an exclusive Fostex-approved tuning featuring smooth and straight lows. The package also includes a custom-made limited wooden headphone stand and a special full-color photo book.
- Uniquely designed Neodymium magnetic circuit
- Proprietary "Biodyna" diaphragm for fine and high-resolution sound reproduction
- Housings are finished by Japanese traditional "Urushi" lacquer on Japanese Cherry Birch
- Anniversary audio tuning featuring smooth and straight lows
- Custom-made wooden (beech base with oak hanger) headphone stand
Call or click to order today.
- Ear coupling: Circumaural
- Operating principle: Closed Back
- Primary application: Audiophile
- Secondary application: Studio Monitoring
- Frequency response: 5Hz-45kHz
- SPL: 100dB
- Driver size: 50mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 120g
- Cable type: Stereo
- Cable Length: 3.9'
- Connector: 1/4"
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.