- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gemini GTR-100 Bluetooth Stereo Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54679 000000000 L54679000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GTR-200 packs 40 watts into a compact, beautiful, portable, 9V battery-powered (batteries not included) Bluetooth stereo speaker. The GTR-200 pro...Click To Read More About This Product
Bluetooth full-range speaker with guitar amp style.
The GTR-200 packs 40 watts into a compact, beautiful, portable, 9V battery-powered (batteries not included) Bluetooth stereo speaker. The GTR-200 produces a powerful, balanced audio experience, and can fit in the most compact of spaces. It has the aspect of an older British amplifier with its classic gold piping around the front of the head.
With Bluetooth 5.0 you can stream your music wirelessly from up to 30 feet away from the speaker. No wires required. The GTR-200 has an iconic vintage guitar amp look and feel. Or, you can use the Aux in to connect your record player for true vintage sound.
The GTR-200 is a throwback to the days of vinyl and Rock-N-Roll and its analog interaction knobs give you complete control over your music. Fit this speaker anywhere your life calls for amazing music.
- Vintage old amp look
- Bluetooth full-range speaker
- Rechargeable internal battery
- 40W total output
- Auxiliary input
Order today and rock out old school using new tech.
- 30-watt portable Bluetooth speaker
- Class-D amplifier with two speakers
- Bluetooth streaming
- Master Volume control
- Treble and Bass controls
- Auxiliary 3.5 mm input
- Battery playtime up to 8 hours
- Adaptor included for charging battery or playing
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.