- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
GoPro Blue Water Snorkel Filter (HERO5 Black)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J47678 000000000 J47678000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blue Water Snorkel Filter provides colour correction for your HERO5 Black while capturing footage at depths up to 1.5 to 10 m (5 to 33 ft). It’s ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Essential Go-Pro accessory for divers.
The Blue Water Snorkel Filter provides colour correction for your HERO5 Black while capturing footage at depths up to 1.5 to 10 m (5 to 33 ft). It’s ideal for snorkelling in blue water or clear freshwater.
The filter easily presses into place on the camera for quick, tool-less installation and can be used with or without The Frame. It’s constructed of scratch-resistant, optical-grade glass for optimal clarity, and includes a microfibre bag and tether.
- Color correction while capturing footage in blue water or clear freshwater at depths of 1.5 to 10 m (5 to 33 ft)
- Constructed of scratch-resistant, optical-grade glass for optimal image clarity
- Presses into place directly on the camera, no tools or housing required
- Includes a tether and a microfibre bag for storage and lens cleaning
- For use with HERO5 Black
If you dive with your 5, you need this. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.