- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
iFi Audio micro iPhono2 Phono Amplifier
- Write a Review
- #L20652 000000000 L20652000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The iPhono2 will take any audio system to a whole new level of enjoyment. It is a phono amplifier that allows any cartridge, at any price, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A phono amplifier with 106dB dynamic range.
The iPhono2 will take any audio system to a whole new level of enjoyment. It is a phono amplifier that allows any cartridge, at any price, to be accommodated optimally. The maximum gain is now an astonishing 72dB to handle low output MC cartridges. Even the legendary Ortofon MC-5000 does not require sound-degrading step-up transformers.
The iPhono2, with its 106dB dynamic range, builds upon the original iPhono by offering 15dB more dynamic range than the best of the best phono stages available. With infamous test tracks like Tchaikovsky’s 1812 overture, the dynamism and wide-open sonic range is jaw-dropping.
- Class A, TubeState circuit
- MM/MC precise adjustments
- Wide Dynamic range
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.