- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
iFi Audio Retro LS3.5 Speakers
- Write a Review
- #L20648 000000000 L20648000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Retro LS3.5 Speakers take a lot of their inspiration from iFi’s classic LS3.5A speakers and are built to sound and look great with iFi’s Retro se...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Two high-quality speakers to pair with iFi Retro preamplifier.
The Retro LS3.5 Speakers take a lot of their inspiration from iFi’s classic LS3.5A speakers and are built to sound and look great with iFi’s Retro series preamp. The enclosures are made from real, sustainable bamboo wood to hold tuned multi-chambers and they feature high-quality maximum-contact, gold-plated binding posts.
This speaker set ships as a pair with interchangeable black and white magnetic grills so you can match the speakers to your room’s décor. On the front is one 1.1” silk-domed tweeter, and one 4.5” untreated poly woofer. On the back, a ported enclosure.
- Frequency response: 60Hz – 20KHz
- 4.5″ Paper Cone Wideband Driver
- 1.1″ Silk Dome Tweeter
- Enclosure Principle: Transmission-Line port
- Solid Bamboo Enclosure
- Acoustic Active Tuning with minimal damping
- Size: 146 x 268 x 226mm (W x H x D)
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.