- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IK Multimedia iKlip AV smartphone video stablizer
- Write a Review
- J46013 000000000 J46013000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
iKlip A/V is a complete mobile solution for professional audio and video recording with your smartphone. It gives you the ability to capture and moni...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Smartphone broadcast mount for pro-quality audio/video.
iKlip A/V is a complete mobile solution for professional audio and video recording with your smartphone. It gives you the ability to capture and monitor pro-quality audio on the go thanks to an integrated high-quality mic preamp and built-in wireless receiver support. With iKlip A/V you can take your best shot, capture your best take and get professional broadcast-ready results with just your smartphone and your favorite microphone.
iKlip A/V features an integrated microphone preamp with phantom power that lets you use a high-quality external microphone for audio capture. Simply plug your microphone or wireless receiver into the preamp’s XLR input, then plug the 1/8” TRRS cable into your smartphone’s headphone/mic jack. iKlip A/V provides 48v of power via two AA batteries, and also features built-in support for holding most popular wireless microphone receivers. It comes with an input gain knob plus an 1/8” headphone output. And all these extra features are all built into the grip, which makes for a streamlined recording experience that can't be found anywhere else.
Steady and secure
iKlip A/V features a steady-shot hand grip and expandable holding bracket that can securely hold any iPhone, iPod touch or Android device with a screen size from 3.5” to 6”. You can attach iKlip A/V to a monopod or tripod thanks to its standard UNC 1/4”-20 female threads on the underside for even more stability, and you can remove the iKlip Xpand smartphone holder and attach other types of compact video cameras to its standard camera mount. Whether using iKlip A/V as a handheld or on a tripod, you'll always capture far superior picture and audio than you would if you were just holding your smartphone.
iKlip A/V is compatible with all your favorite mobile video recording apps. This includes favorites like Apple's Camera app as well as third party apps that provide more control, like FiLMiC Pro.
- Professional audio and video broadcast recording system for smartphones
- XLR mic preamp with phantom power and gain
- Integrated wireless receiver support
- 1/8” TRRS analog audio output
- Headphone output for real-time monitoring
- Standard UNC 1/4”-20 tripod and camera mount threads
- Powered by two standard AA batteries
Half of video is audio. Improve yours. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.