- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ION Pro 80 Automatic Record Player
- Write a Review
- #L19750 000000000 L19750000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Today’s music has been digitized, compressed, truncated and band-limited, all in the relentless pursuit to fit more tunes into whatever available mem...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
One button touch for auto record play and tonearm return.
Today’s music has been digitized, compressed, truncated and band-limited, all in the relentless pursuit to fit more tunes into whatever available memory space there is on your portable device. For better or worse, music producers have been successful doing that—now you can squeeze 1000’s of songs onto your phone or portable music player.
But there is something special about the sound of a great vinyl record—it’s rich and warm, virtually organic. It sounds like real music, not like a facsimile or a mere representation. It brings a smile to your face.
That’s how you’ll feel when you play your favorite records with the ION Pro80 Automatic turntable. The Pro80 is fully automatic, so you don’t have to worry about putting the needle on the record by hand. It’s got two speeds, so you can play every 45 and LP in your collection. The DC motor ensures stable, consistent platter speed, so your records will always sound their best. The Pro80 Automatic is a simple but great-sounding way to rediscover the enjoyment of playing records.
- BT80 Automatic
- Dust cover
- AC Power Adapter (12V 500mA)
- RCA Stereo Cable
- CR800-10 cartridge
- 45 RPM adapter
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety and Warranty Manual
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.