- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL 104-BT Compact Reference Monitors with Bluetooth
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L71922 000001000 L71922000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JBL 104-BT compact reference monitors with Bluetooth, the newest model in the 1 Series line, draws from seven decades of JBL Professional enginee...Click To Read More About This Product
The newest model in the JBL One Series.
The JBL 104-BT compact reference monitors with Bluetooth, the newest model in the 1 Series line, draws from seven decades of JBL Professional engineering to deliver the truest, most accurate sound in their class. They’re perfect for recording musicians, producers, podcasters and vloggers, as well as professional audio engineers seeking an accurate portable reference with Bluetooth streaming. The monitors feature sleek, elegant designs with compact form factors, making stunning statements in any studio while conserving valuable work space. Creative professionals, music lovers and anyone who wants the flexibility to stream both wired and wireless sound into high-quality studio monitors can count on JBL 104-BT to provide an accurate, reliable sonic reference and a truly enjoyable listening experience.
Trust the Transparency
Great mixes start with honest mix references. With JBL 104-BT, you’ll hear the content you’ve created in true clarity and detail, with none of the coloration that can compromise your mix decisions. 104-BTs are optimized for desktop placement, and their smooth off-axis response means you can reference your mixes confidently across a wide sweet spot.
Pro Performance, Scaled to Size
The world’s top recording studios and touring artists rely on JBL Professional monitors to deliver unparalleled fidelity and performance. With the 1 Series, JBL has optimized that technology in their smallest form factor ever. The 104-BT Reference Monitor’s innovative coaxial driver design features a high-frequency driver aligned with a woofer cone precisely contoured to deliver accurate response, exceptional detail and impressive off-axis performance. The result: neutral, accurate sound, anywhere. The cabinet’s precisely contoured low frequency port works with the driver to deliver powerful, tight bass at any volume level.
The Bluetooth Advantage
The 104-BT offers the convenience of Bluetooth streaming, which gives audio engineers the ability to check their mixes over Bluetooth to ensure they translate well to common listening scenarios.
Streamline Your Sessions
JBL 104-BT Reference Monitors integrate smoothly into any production workspace, thanks to smart features like a front-panel input control that selects Bluetooth, Aux, RCA, TRS or combines all inputs — quickly check references or switch easily between tasks like playing back your tracks and staying attentive to phone notifications. Or, select all inputs for a simplified experience. Front-panel volume control allows convenient level adjustments without straying from the sweet spot, and a front-panel headphone jack automatically mutes the speakers, giving you isolation in one simple step. And, JBL 104-BT Reference Monitors’ dual 1/4-inch balanced, dual RCA and single 1/8-inch inputs accommodate a wide range of signal sources.
- Proprietary coaxial driver combines 4.5-inch (118 mm) woofer and 0.75-inch (19 mm) soft-dome tweeter for transparency and wide sweet spot
- Reference mixes via Bluetooth 5.0 streaming
- Integrated 60-watt Class D power amplifier; 30 watts distributed to each speaker
- Acoustically optimized for desktop placement
- Molded ABS cabinet with contoured low-frequency port
- Three sets of inputs allow connection with professional equipment, personal music players and consumer devices
- Master monitor includes electronics for the extension monitor, minimizing wiring and clutter
- Front-panel input control selects Bluetooth, Aux, RCA, TRS or combines all inputs
- Front-panel volume control and headphone jack with speaker mute feature
- Available in black (104-BT)
High-tech JBL design, optimized. Order today.
- Low Frequency Transducer: 4.5 in (118 mm)
- High Frequency Transducer: 0.75 in (19 mm), soft dome
- Crossover: 1725 Hz, 1st order
- Input Sensitivity (-10 dBV Input): 87 dB / 1 m
- Power Amp: 60 W (30 W each speaker), Class D
- Maximum Continuous SPL: 89 dB
- Maximum Peak SPL: 102 dB
- Maximum SPL, Momentary Peak: 104 dB
- Maximum Peak Input Level (-10 dBV / +4 dBu): +6 dBV / +20.3 dBu
- Frequency Range: 60 Hz – 20 kHz
- System Distortion Criteria: <10% THD at maximum output with full compressor / limiter engagement
- Electrical Distortion Criteria: <0.2%THD @ 1 kHz, 2.83 VRMS output; <1% THD @ 1 kHz, full rated output
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75 dBA (A-Weighted), 70 dBr (unweighted), relative to 2.83 VRMS output on HF
- Coverage (Horizontal x Vertical): 120º x 80º
- Height: 9.72 in (247 mm)
- Width: 6.02 in (153 mm)
- Depth: 4.88 in (124 mm)
- Net Weight: Master Monitor = 4.54 lb (2.06 kg); Slave Monitor = 3.81 lb (1.73 kg)
- Enclosure Type: Ported
- Enclosure Material: ABS with metal grille
- Enclosure Finish: Matte black acrylic paint
- Output Connectors: 1 x 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo headphone with auto speaker mute
- Input Connectors: 2 x 1/4-inch (6.5 mm) balanced (+4 dBu); 2 x RCA (-10 dBV); 1 x 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) unbalanced (-10 dBV)
- AC Input Voltage: 100 – 240 VAC (± 10%), 50/60 Hz
- Current Draw: 85 watts
- Electrical Current Draw (W) Idle 100 / 240 VAC: 3.52 / 3.70
- Electrical Current Draw (W) Max Power 100 / 240 VAC: 80 / 80
- Electrical Current Draw (W) Low Power Standby Mode 100 / 240 VAC: 0.34 / 0.46
- Extension monitor speaker wire (2-conductor, 2 meters)
- 3.5 mm to RCA audio cable
- Regional power cable
- Quick setup guide
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.