- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL E45BT On-Ear Wireless Headphones
- K40910 002001000 K40910002001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
JBL E45BT on-ear wireless headphones bring the signature sound of JBL right to your ears. The E45BT is one of JBL's most versatile products ever, fea...Click To Read More About This Product
Wireless headphones with great sound and style.
JBL E45BT on-ear wireless headphones bring the signature sound of JBL right to your ears. The E45BT is one of JBL's most versatile products ever, featuring up to 16 hours of battery life, an innovative, stylish fabric headband and ergonomic on-ear design. This means that your entertainment continues and your fun factor gets amped up no matter what you’re doing – working, commuting, or just making your way around town.
You can seamlessly switch from music on your portable device to a ring from your phone, for example, so that you never miss a call. With a sleek appearance, various colors and the added convenience of a detachable cable with remote and microphone, you’ll never want to be without your E45BT headphones. They’ll cheer up your day with color and fun.
- JBL signature sound
- Up to 16-hour battery life
- Two hour recharge time
- Seamlessly switch between devices
- Comfort-fit fabric headband
No wires and mess. order today.
- Plug: 3.5mm
- Dynamic driver: 40mm
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 32
- Battery lifetime:16hr
- BT type: 4
- Warranty: 1 Year
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.