- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL Endurance PEAK Wireless Sport Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72281 000001000 L72281000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The JBL Endurance PEAK headphones let you free yourself from all constraints. Be ready to reach a new level of performance with these wireless in-ear...Click To Read More About This Product
Wireless performance and waterproof construction.
The JBL Endurance PEAK headphones let you free yourself from all constraints. Be ready to reach a new level of performance with these wireless in-ear headphones. The Endurance PEAK's onboard battery means you won't need to recharge the headphones for as long as 28 hours (4h + 24h backup power). But if you feel like you still have more to give, it only takes 10 minutes of recharging for another hour of motivating music. Thanks to the PowerHook technology, the JBL Endurance PEAK headphones conveniently power on and off as you start wearing them, so they’re ready to attack each and every workout whenever you are. In addition, the PowerHook lets you switch off your TWS buds without reaching for your charging case each time. With their IPX7 waterproof design, the JBL Endurance PEAK are also guaranteed never to hurt or fall out and feature a flexible around the ears hook for extra security. In addition, the JBL Endurance PEAK headphones work in both mono and stereo mode and allow you to seamlessly control your sound or calls directly on the earpiece using their convenient touch controls. And when your workout is over, simply put your headphones in the rugged storage case.
- 16kHz–22,000Hz frequency response
- In-ear style with 10 mm drivers
- Bluetooth connectivity and rechargeable battery
- IPX7 waterproof rating
Enjoy your music, anywhere, anytime—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.