- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL Everest 310 Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Write a Review
- #K48011 000003000 K48011000003000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Slip on the JBL Everest 310 and you’ll experience up to 20 hours of wireless freedom, the thrill of mind-blowing JBL Pro Audio sound and the ergonomi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Premium, wireless over-ear headphones.
Slip on the JBL Everest 310 and you’ll experience up to 20 hours of wireless freedom, the thrill of mind-blowing JBL Pro Audio sound and the ergonomic comfort offered by premium material finishes and a snug fit. Share Me 2.0 technology allows you to connect and share your music with friends, via Bluetooth. A quick 2-hour recharge, a sleek flat-fold design and a compact hard carrying case make these headphones the perfect companion for your busy lifestyle. A built-in microphone facilitates crystal clear hands-free calls, and easy controls on the ear cup let you take charge of your music. Available in four metallic finishes, these headphones put your passion and life, front and center.
- 20-hour battery, quick recharge in 2 hours
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Pro audio sound
- Echo canceling microphone
- Comfort fit
- Fold and carry design
Call or click to order.
- Ear coupling: Over ear
- Operating principle: Closed
- Primary application: Personal
- Secondary application: Everday use
- Frequency response: 10Hz-22kHz
- SPL: 11dB
- Driver size: 40mm
- Noise cancelling: Yes
- Weight: 230g
- Cable type: Not specified
- Cable Length: Not specified
- Connector: Not specified
- Built-in mic: Yes
- Bluetooth connectivity: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.