- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL Everest Elite 100 NXTGen Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones
- Write a Review
- Product J51937
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Featuring the first-ever wireless NXTGen Active Noise Cancelling technology for in-ear headphones, the Everest Elite 100 combines legendary JBL sound...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
NXTGen Active Noise Cancelling and Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
Featuring the first-ever wireless NXTGen Active Noise Cancelling technology for in-ear headphones, the Everest Elite 100 combines legendary JBL sound quality with Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connectivity. You’ll enjoy an immersive listening experience and the ability to control the amount of outside noise you let in, giving you the power to balance your music with your awareness of your surroundings. An integrated microphone lets you make crystal-clear phone calls. Ergonomic earpieces offer unprecedented fit and comfort, while a rechargeable battery supplies up to 6 hours of listening time.
- Ear coupling: In-ear (earbuds)
- Primary application: General listening
- Secondary application: General listening
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response (TX): 10Hz - 22kHz
- SPL: 109dB
- Driver diameter: 13.5 mm
- THD: Not specified
- Noise cancelling: Yes
- Weight: 40 g
- Style: Not applicable
- Length: Not applicable
- Connector: Not applicable
- Built-in mic: Yes
Order now for immersive JBL sound and noise cancelling you can control.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.