- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JBL Reflect Response Touch-Control Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J51952 000002000 J51952000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Operated with a simple wave of the hand, the JBL Reflect Response earphones are the world’s first wireless sport earphone with customizable motion se...Click To Read More About This Product
Comfortable in-ear design with touch control and legendary JBL sound quality.
Operated with a simple wave of the hand, the JBL Reflect Response earphones are the world’s first wireless sport earphone with customizable motion sensor control. Now, you no longer have to stop a workout to change tracks or take a call with hard-to-use buttons. JBL Reflect Response earphones also feature up to 10 hours of legendary JBL sound with an ergonomic fit neckband and specially designed earpieces that stay in place regardless of how intense your workout routine is. Available in red, blue, green and black, these earphones are not only stylish but also sweat proof.
- Ear coupling: In-ear (earbuds)
- Primary application: General listening
- Secondary application: General listening
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response (TX): 10Hz - 22kHz
- SPL: Not specified
- Driver diameter:
- THD: Not specified
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: Not specified
- Style: Not applicable
- Length: Not applicable
- Connector: Not applicable
- Built-in mic: Yes
Order now for wireless earphones that can keep up with your active lifestyle.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.