- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanto SUB8 8-inch Powered Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- #L26756 000002000 L26756000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bass you can feel. sub8 is a sealed box, front-firing subwoofer offering 250W of powerful bass extension, perfect for music or home theater. A precis...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Bass you can feel.
Bass you can feel. sub8 is a sealed box, front-firing subwoofer offering 250W of powerful bass extension, perfect for music or home theater. A precise, low-pass filter makes sub8 a perfect match with any Kanto speaker, allowing you to dial in the perfect cutoff frequency. Its 8” paper cone driver enables true sub-bass reproduction with low-end that has real weight. Phase adjustment, power saving auto-off, and full L/R line level input round out this high-performance package.
- Class D amplifier pumps out 250W (peak) of powerful bass extension
- Front-firing 8” paper cone driver provides true bass reproduction
- Acoustic grade MDF cabinet reduces undesirable resonance
- Integrate into your pre-existing audio system with a precision crossover filter and phase switch
- 8-inch paper cone driver
- Acoustic grade MDF cabinets, sealed construction, rubber isolation feet
- 4 Ohms Input Impedance, 88 dB Speaker Sensitivity
- Class D Amplifier, 250W Peak Power
- 100 mV Input Sensitivity, < 0.3% Total Harmonic Distortion
- 40 Hz - 120 Hz Low-Pass Filter
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.