- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanto YU2 Powered Desktop Speakers
- Write a Review
- #L26768 000002000 L26768000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The YU2 desktop mini-monitor will make you believe that big sound can come in a small package. With its built-in soundcard, it can stream high-qualit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Desktop mini-monitors with a big sound.
The YU2 desktop mini-monitor will make you believe that big sound can come in a small package. With its built-in soundcard, it can stream high-quality audio directly from your computer’s USB port, or connect directly to any 3.5mm AUX jack for maximum input flexibility. 3” composite drivers ensure a distortion-free bass and midrange, while the 3/4” silk dome tweeters effortlessly produce scintillating highs. A specially tuned bass-port on the rear extends the low end while keeping airflow away from your active workspace. If deep bass is your thing, simply connect a subwoofer to the SUB OUT port and revel in pure low-end bliss. Available in matte or gloss finishes to personalize your space.
- 3" composite drivers and 3/4” silk dome tweeters
- Stream high-quality audio directly from your computer’s USB port
- For extra bass, hook up a subwoofer via the SUB OUT port
- Available with matte and gloss finishes in a variety of colors
- 3/4 inch Silk Dome tweeters, 3 inch composite drivers
- 3.5mm stereo mini-jack AUX Input, USB Audio Input
- Subwoofer output, active to passive knurled speaker binding posts
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.