- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kanto YU4 Powered Speakers with Bluetooth and Phono Preamp
- Write a Review
- #L26769 000008000 L26769000008000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Music is made to be shared. Whether you’re hanging out with friends or kicking it solo, YU4 ensures you’re always in good company. Producing 140W pea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powered bookshelf speakers
Music is made to be shared. Whether you’re hanging out with friends or kicking it solo, YU4 ensures you’re always in good company. Producing 140W peak power, its Class D amplifier effortlessly fills your room with rich, spacious sound. Carefully designed 4” Kevlar drivers and 1” silk dome tweeters faithfully reproduce your favorite tunes, letting you enjoy them to their fullest. Packed with connectivity, YU4 makes it easy to throw on your latest vinyl with a built-in phono preamp, or sit back and stream your carefully curated playlist via Bluetooth. Crystal-clear, detailed sound for all to enjoy.
- 4” Kevlar drivers and 1” silk dome tweeters deliver crisp highs and wonderfully balanced mid-range
- Integrated Bluetooth with Qualcomm aptX™ technology lets you enjoy high-quality streaming from the palm of your hand
- Equipped with a built-in phono preamp, YU4 can be easily connected to any vintage or modern day turntable
- Includes a remote to give you full control over your audio
- Class D Amplifier
- 4 Ohms Nominal Impedance
- 140W Peak Power (70 Watts Total RMS)
- 560 mV Input Sensitivity
- < 0.25% Total Harmonic Distortion
- 2-way Crossover System
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.