- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marantz PMD371 5-Disc Changer
- Write a Review
- Product 501819
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Marantz Professional PMD371 5-disc CD changer provides up to six hours of uninterrupted music on five discs, and allows up to 3 discs to be chang...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An ideal solution for playing hours of background music without changing discs constantly.
The Marantz Professional PMD371 5-disc CD changer provides up to six hours of uninterrupted music on five discs, and allows up to 3 discs to be changed while playing. It will play finalized CD-R and CD-RW discs and displays CD and track titles in CD Text.
The PMD371 is ideal for background music applications, with random play modes and easy progamming of play options. It can play tracks in a random sequence on a single disc, or all discs. The Introdisc scan function lets you hear the first 10 seconds of every song as an aid in song selection when programming play. This makes it easier to select and delete songs when creating a program list. Connected to a Marantz tape deck, the PMD371 can also edit play lists to fit tape length.
It includes a custom rackmount kit to ensure smooth integration into installations, and has an IR remote control.
- Custom rackmount kit
- IR remote control unit with 2 "AA" dry-cell batteries
- RCA audio cables
- Operating instructions
- Number of channels: 2
- Frequency response: 20 20,000Hz +/- 0.5dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 105 dB
- Dynamic Range: 95dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005%
- Wow and Flutter: Quartz crystal precision
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- D/A Conversion: 1 bit P.L.M.
- Oversampling: 8 times
- Optical Digital Output (SPDIF): -19 dBm
- Coaxial Digital Output (SPDIF): 0.5 Vp-p (75Ω)
- RCA Output: 2 V RMS
- RS-232C Serial Port: D-Sub 9 pin (male) 1-way
- RC5 output: 1-way IR command set
- Power requirements: AC 120V, 60Hz 14W
- Dimensions with rack kit: 19" x 3U x 15.5"
- Weight: 12.8lb. (5.8kg.)