- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marantz PMD505 Cassette Deck
- Write a Review
- Product 486132
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Marantz PMD505 is a professional 19", 3U auto-reverse dual-well cassette deck (Well A is play, Well B is play/record) for continuous-play sound i...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A dual-well cassette deck (Play/Record and Play with custom rackmount.
The Marantz PMD505 is a professional 19", 3U auto-reverse dual-well cassette deck (Well A is play, Well B is play/record) for continuous-play sound installation and tape-dubbing applications. The cassette deck can provide up to 7.5 hours of continuous playback programming, alternating between decks A and B up to five times. High- and normal-speed tape dubbing and timer record/play capabilities are also provided. A custom-rackmount kit comes ready to attach in the box with the cassette deck.
- Dolby HX Pro headroom extension, Dolby B/C noise reduction
- Two independent full logic auto-reverse tape transports, with auto-reverse recording and playback from one transport and auto-reverse playback from the other
- Pitch control on deck A (+/- 10%)
- Play/Rec timer function for time-controlled operation
- QMS Quick Music Search (up to 9 tracks backwards or forwards)
- Synchro Reverse Dubbing allows dubbing both sides of a tape automatically, at normal or high (2x) speed
- Automatic Tape Selector sets optimum bias and EQ for tape type
- Rec Mute with auto-pause
- 2x9 segment FTD peak-hold level meters
- RCA in/out
- Headphone output
- CD Synch recording provides one-touch CD dubbing using Marantz CD players
- IR remote control included that operates all transport and control functions
- Custom rackmount kit is packaged with the cassette deck
Get 7.5 hours of continuous playback!
- Deck A: Play
- Deck B: Play/Rec, Erase
- Motors: DC Servo (one per deck)
- Tape Speed: Reg/2x speed dubbing
- Frequency response: 25Hz-18kHz (±3dB, Metal tape)
- S/N Ratio (Dolby C NR on): 74dB
- Wow and flutter (WRMS): <.08%
- Channel Separation: 40dB (@1kHz)
- Input level impedence: 100 mV/50k?
- Output level impedence: 460 mV/47k?
- Headphone: 0.95mW/8?-1.2k?
- Power requirements: 120V, 60Hz
- Power consumption: 14W
- Width: 19.0" (482.6mm)
- Height (3U): 5.3" (133mm)
- Depth: 12 9/16" (298mm)
- Weight (excl. rackmount): 9lb.. (4.6 kg)