- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mevo Start Live Streaming Camera
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75206 000000000 L75206000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Mevo Start is designed specifically for streaming live events and long-form video. The camera is capable of simultaneous streaming and recording ...Click To Read More About This Product
An all-in-one camera dedicated for live streaming your events.
The Mevo Start is designed specifically for streaming live events and long-form video. The camera is capable of simultaneous streaming and recording videos at up to 1080p. With the Mevo App, you can live edit your broadcast from your phone. Pan from guest to guest, zoom in to important detail, crop and cut from shot to shot, and more.
Users can share their livestreams to major streaming providers like Facebook, Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, NDI and more using the Mevo app. The app also allows you to adjust the different settings such as brightness, contrast, exposure, sharpness, and white balance. Mevo Start also has an image-flip option for added versatility.
The Start comes with three digital MEMS mics that have a high signal-to-noise ratio to ensure quality sound recordings at all times. The camera has a 3.5mm port for both line level and microphone audio inputs and can be mounted on conventional mic stands or tripods. The Mevo Start has a slim and compact design thanks to its lightweight, 3-inch tall frame.
Livestream anytime and anywhere with the new Mevo Start live event camera.
- Simple & Seamless: Connect and stream instantly from your phone with the dedicated Mevo App.
- Control & Live Edit: With the Mevo App, you can pan, tilt, zoom and even cut between wide and close ups all from one camera.
- Go live to: Facebook, Periscope, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, NDI and more using RTMP. Stay connected by LTE, Wi-Fi or Ethernet depending on your environment.
- Made for Live Events: Share your event from start to finish - without cables or battery packs - with 6 hours of built-in battery life.
- Quality Livestreaming: Experience HD video, 1080p streaming, multi-directional audio, and strong low-light performance.
- Look Great, Sound Great: Three built in digital MEMS mics and a 3.5 mm audio port on the back. Additional mixing can be done through the Mevo app.
- Small & Discreet: At just 3 inches tall, and its slim profile, Mevo Start allows you to set up and record from just about anywhere.
- Mount Your Mevo Anywhere: Use your Mevo Start with any standard tripod or microphone stand.
Life is but a stream. Order today.
- Product Name: Mevo Start
- Model Number: A30103A
- Description: Mevo Start camera
- SKU: MV3-01B-BL
- CPSC Regulations: No
- Transportation or Storage Regulations: Yes
- UN Number & Proper Shipping Name: UN38.3; Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery Pack INR21700-50E(1INR22/71)
- Amount of regulated material: 2.5 ounces
- Battery Size: 21700
- Battery Type: Li-Ion, inside product, non-removable
- Watt Hours: 7.6 W-h (3.6V, 4900mAh)
- Number of Batteries per each unit: 1
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.