- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Moki Hyper Headphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K46975 000003000 K46975000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Hyper headphones deliver bright, lively sound with looks to match. Durable but lightweight, the closed-back design allows for smooth natural bass, cr...Click To Read More About This Product
Closed-back headphones with crisps highs and smooth bass.
Hyper headphones deliver bright, lively sound with looks to match. Durable but lightweight, the closed-back design allows for smooth natural bass, crisp highs and high sensitivity, making them ideal for use in noisy environments, The rotating ear cups can be flipped and folded for compact storage - perfect for traveling and everyday use.
- Cable length 1.2m (4’)
- 3.5 mm gold-plated plug
- Suitable for use with all 3.5 mm (1/8") audio devices
Ideal for noisy environments—call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.