- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Solid Bass In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones
Condition 2 - Blemished Black Chrome/Gold 190839584687
- K41223 005001001 K41223005001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ATH-CKS550BT Solid Bass wireless in-ear headphones give you the convenience of Bluetooth and NFC wireless technologies, plus crystal-clear audio ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Bluetooth in-ear headphones.
The ATH-CKS550BT Solid Bass wireless in-ear headphones give you the convenience of Bluetooth and NFC wireless technologies, plus crystal-clear audio with refined bass reproduction. The powerful 9.8 mm Dual Magnetic-Field Drivers feature an extra magnet in front of the driver to create a concentrated magnetic field that helps produce full, textured bass without distortion. Audio-Technica’s specially designed Multiple-Transition Diaphragms add to the expansive bass response, as does the new Bass Venting System, which provides excellent air damping.
The ATH-CKS550BT wireless headphones feature a newly designed neckband that rests comfortably on the back of the neck and positions the in-line microphone, volume controls and music/video playback control in front of the neck for easy access. The headphones are equipped with Bluetooth® and NFC wireless technologies for quick pairing and automatic connection with the most recently paired device.
The headphones’ internal lithium polymer rechargeable battery provides five hours of continuous use and up to 200 hours in standby mode. A 1.0 m (3.3 ft.) USB charging cable is included, as are four sizes (XS, S, M, L) of interchangeable silicone eartips that press onto the headphones’ unique two-position posts, supplying a custom fit with outstanding sound isolation.
- Bluetooth wireless technology with in-line mic and controls
- 9.8 mm Dual Magnetic-Field Drivers with Multiple-Transition Diaphragms deliver superb bass
- Bass Venting System provides excellent air damping
- NFC functionality enables touch pairing with NFC-compatible Bluetooth wireless technology devices
- Lightweight, ergonomic neck band with intuitive touch operation
- Internal battery provides five hours of continuous use (200 hours on standby) on a full charge
- Remembers up to eight previously paired devices and automatically connects with the last paired device
- Includes silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L) and 1.0 m (3.3') USB charging cable
Refined bass response.
- Ear coupling: In-ear
- Operating principle: Dynamic
- Primary application: Listening for pleasure
- Secondary application: Everday use
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 24kHz
- Sensitivity: 105 dB/mW
- Driver size: 9.8 mm
- Noise cancelling: N/A
- Weight: 32 g
- Cable type: 3.9 ft. w/stereo plug
- Connector: 1/8 in. with 1/4 in. adapter
- Built-in mic: Yes
- Bluetooth connectivity: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.