- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Finder Titanium Hi-Res Earphones - Android Edition
Condition 1 - Mint
- L42769 004000000 L42769004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These earphones feature solid titanium construction for fit and excellent rejection of external environmental noise. Echobox's proprietary PEEK drive...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Great sound, comfort and style.
These earphones feature solid titanium construction for fit and excellent rejection of external environmental noise. Echobox's proprietary PEEK driver technology offers a powerful and detailed soundstage, and its unique cable design resists tangling. They are a great-sounding pair of buds, perfect for your music and your lifestyle.
- Tuned for high sonic performance with powerful, detailed sound
- Constructed from solid titanium for best-in-class durability
- Comply™ thermal reactive ear-tips for noise isolation and fit
- Unique Echobox "Tangle-Free" Cable Technology
- Naturally hypoallergenic and sweat resistant
- AFT (Acoustic Filter Tuning) sound customization system
In a crowded category, the Echobox Finder is emerging as one of the best values in its price range. Order today!
- Ear coupling: In-ear
- Primary application: General listening
- Secondary application: Monitor
- Operating principle: Dynamic closed
- Frequency response (TX): 15 Hz - 40 kHz
- SPL: 96 dB
- THD: < 1%
- Noise cancelling: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.