- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PL-990 Fully Automatic Turntable
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 190839332318
- Write a Review
- #J33472 006000004 J33472006000004
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Do not trust your vinyl to any record player. This fully automatic stereo turntable features a low-mass straight tone arm, precise DC servo motor and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) 2-speed stereo turntable for music lovers.
Do not trust your vinyl to any record player. This fully automatic stereo turntable features a low-mass straight tone arm, precise DC servo motor and built-in phono equalizer. Simply connect to any auxilliary/line input on our amplifier or mini system.
- Phono EQ: Yes
- Moving Magnet Cartridge: Yes
- Dimensions: 16.6 x 3.9 x 13.4
- Weight: 5 lb.
Dust off those records on your shelf and give them new life!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.