- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MDR100AAP h.ear Full Size Headphones
Condition 1 - Mint Blue
- J38750 004004000 J38750004004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Eye-catching forms and surfaces, tactile materials and finishes and of course, premium audio components. The h.ear on headphones have it all. They ar...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Superior audio for personal listening.
Eye-catching forms and surfaces, tactile materials and finishes and of course, premium audio components. The h.ear on headphones have it all. They are available in bold, smart colors including Lime Yellow, Viridian Blue, Charcoal Black, Bordeaux Pink, Cinnabar Red. Select from the dropdown menu.
The h.ear on headphones combine comfort and great sound with practicality — a compact folding design makes them easy to fit in a bag or coat pocket. Enjoy total listening convenience wherever you are thanks to a carrying case, in-line remote, and tangle-free cable. The in-line remote and mic let you handle calls and control music.
A carrying case and tangle-free cable help keep your headphones in good shape.
- Ear coupling: Closed back, circumaural
- Primary application: Listening for pleasure
- Secondary application: N/A
- Bluetooth: No
- Frequency response (TX): 5Hz - 60kHz
- Max SPL: 103 dB
- Driver size 40mm
- Noise cancelling: Sealed with dampening
- Weight: 7.76 oz.
- Cable type: Straight
- Length: 1.2 m, 3.9 ft.
- Connector: 3.5 mm, 1/4"
- Built-in mic: Yes
Better sound, great colors. order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.