- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer SE-C8TW In-Ear Wireless Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L27684 000001000 L27684000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Truly wireless earphones are all about balance, and the C8s from Pioneer are on the money. Sound is excellent with deep bass from rare-earth-magnet d...Click To Read More About This Product
Great sound quality, convenience, and free movement, in a light and comfortable headphone.
Truly wireless earphones are all about balance, and the C8s from Pioneer are on the money. Sound is excellent with deep bass from rare-earth-magnet drivers and AAC codec delivered via Bluetooth® wireless technology. Battery life is strong: charge up for three hours of listening and the carry-case will charge the earphones twice before needing to charge the case. Voice access to smartphone assistants, hands-free calling, and music control come via buttons designed for easy convenience. The C8 works with an Android™ app that reads out notifications, a feature unique to Pioneer. But the difference is in the detail: unique L/R shapes, body-agnostic charging ports, textured silicon sleeves for grip, and LED battery indicator on the case. Light, practical, immersive, the C8 truly wireless has freedom you need.
- No cables, truly wireless design
- Built-in Bluetooth Version 4.2
- Pioneer Notification App for Android devices
- About 3 hours continuous playback
- Included Charging Case with 1-hour recharging
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.