- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pioneer SEMS5TT Hi-Res Stereo Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L58234 000000000 L58234000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Large 40mm drivers for clear high quality audioWith the utilization of powerful magnets, the 40 mm driver produces ample lows and the light weight CC...Click To Read More About This Product
Broad frequency response with excellent comfort.
Large 40mm drivers for clear high quality audio
With the utilization of powerful magnets, the 40 mm driver produces ample lows and the light weight CCAW voice coil reproduces Hi-Res frequencies for enjoyment of Hi-Res audio.
Wide cushioned headband earpads
Attention to details was paid when designing the headband and earpads. With the design of a wide headband, the weight gets distributed to a larger area by dispersing weight evenly. The earpads are designed to fit a variety of head shapes along with the design of the curve behind the ear to be ergonomic so it creates an even seal all around the ear for a good fit.
Equipped with an in-line microphone with simple to use control, the SE-MS5T makes it easy to answer and end a phone call.
- Hi-Res Over Ear Headphone - Black
- Lightweight housing with a wide, Leather type headband
- Large 40mm Drivers for Clear High-Res Audio
- 9 Hz ~ 40,000 Hz Frequency Response
- 32Ω Impedance
- 1,000 mW Maxium Input Power
- 105 dB Sensitivity
- 3.5 mm 4P stereo mini-plug (gold plated)
- Single-side cable 47.24” (1.2 m)
- In-line Microphone for answering and ending a phone call
Nicely priced, good-quality headphones. Tan chassis.
- Type: Over-ear
- Operating principle: Closed-back dynamic
- Frequency response: 9 Hz - 40 kHz
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Primary application: Listening for pleasure
- Built-in mic: Yes
- Weight: .64 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.