- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pryma Headphones Leather & Aluminum Headphones
- Write a Review
- #J47666 000001000 J47666000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Pryma headphones are a statement. They say you care about your music. That you care about quality. That you insist on the very best. They are a place...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stylish, handcrafted headphones.
Pryma headphones are a statement. They say you care about your music. That you care about quality. That you insist on the very best. They are a place where form and function meet, where style and substance commingle and where beauty and brains become one. Every pair of Pryma headphones is made in Italy by Sonus faber, where an elevated culture of sound and an exacting dedication to excellence in craftsmanship are its essence. In a rare synergy of ancient tradition and modern innovation, centuries of Italian leatherwork meet countless days of testing in audio laboratories.
Pryma chose an aluminum shell to keep these headphones comfortably light but durable enough to resist damage. Each aluminum shell is coated in a fingerprint-proof material that prevents the finish from ever losing its shine. The audio drivers inside the shell deliver premium sound inside an earcup made with the same high-end materials found in the world’s finest watches and sunglasses.
Pryma delivers unrivaled noise isolation with pads that contour around the shape of your ear for a secure but comfortable fit. The small size of the over-the-ear headphones coupled with the barrier to outside noise means you’ll never have to compromise sound quality for the sake of style.
Adjustable like a belt, the buckle lets you choose your perfect fit. Hardware is made with copper and stainless steel, for a luster that lasts.
The Pryma headband is made of the same leather used in high-end Italian leather goods. The craftsmanship that goes into Pryma headphones is not just about expertise. It is an inimitable ancient knowledge, brought to life in every gesture.
- Ear coupling: Around ear
- Primary application: Listening for pleasure
- Secondary application: N/A
- Operating principle: Closed back
- Frequency response (TX): 10Hz - 25kHz
- Max SPL: 118 dB
- Driver size 40 mm
Design that aspires to art, function that aspires to perfection. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.