- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser CX 100 Earphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72396 000001000 L72396000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sennheiser's CX 100 headphones offers a powerful sound experience with a deep and punchy bass. The ultra-small design guarantees excellent comfort. T...Click To Read More About This Product
Ear adapters ensure perfect fit with excellent audio clarity.
Sennheiser's CX 100 headphones offers a powerful sound experience with a deep and punchy bass. The ultra-small design guarantees excellent comfort. The included set of ear adapters in four different sizes (XS, S, M, L), ensures effective noise blocking that will really let you feel the beat. Precision German engineering ensures excellent audio clarity, so you will hear every detail of your music. In-ear design creates a secure fit for excellent reduction of ambient noise so you can relax and focus on the music.
This product is the direct successor of the CX 1.00.
A comfortable fit with sound that goes wherever you do. Order today.
- Impedance: 28 Ω
- Frequency response: 17–20,000 Hz (-10 dB)
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 119 dB SPL @ 1 kHz, 1V RMS
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.5% (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)
- Ear coupling: Ear-canal
- Jack plug: 3.5 mm angled
- Cable length: 1.2 m
- Transducer principle: Dynamic
- Weight: 10 g
- Acoustics: Closed
- Ear pad material: Silicon rubber
- CX 100 earphones
- Ear adapter set (XS, S, M, L)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.