- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser HD 300 Foldable Closed-Back Headphones in Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50620 000000000 L50620000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Featuring an extremely durable construction and a folding headband for easy storage when not in use, the HD 300 is perfect for listening to music on ...Click To Read More About This Product
Lightweight, affordable, quality headphones from Sennheiser.
Featuring an extremely durable construction and a folding headband for easy storage when not in use, the HD 300 is perfect for listening to music on the go. Sennheisers own transducers ensure a well-balanced sound and powerful, dynamic bass. These proprietary transducers deliver great, reliable performance. Ergonomic design with padded ear pads that reduce ambient noise ensure you'll be comfortable listening all day long.
- Renowned Sennheiser sound quality for a unique listening experience.
- Closed-back around-ear headphones reduce unwanted background noise for your comfort.
- Lightweight, foldable headphones for easy on-the-go storage.
Comfortable design with quality performance. Order today.
- Type: Over ear
- Operating principle: Dynamic
- Acoustics: Closed
- Impedance: 18 Ω
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.5 % (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)
- Frequency response: 18 Hz - 20 kHz
- SPL: 118 dB
- Driver size:
- Noise cancelling: No
- Primary application: Everyday listening
- Built-in mic: No
- Cable type: Attached
- Cable Length: 1.4 m
- Connector: 3.5 mm w/ 1/4"
- Weight: 182 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.