- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser HD 569 Closed-Back Around-Ear Headphones with One-Button Remote Mic in Black
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50643 000000000 L50643000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The closed HD 569 with around ear design brings a flexible option to the Home entertainment space. It provides a rich and clear bass, adding further ...Click To Read More About This Product
Great sound quality and powerful remote functions.
The closed HD 569 with around ear design brings a flexible option to the Home entertainment space. It provides a rich and clear bass, adding further flexibility by making it possible to enjoy the full personal experience without disturbing others.
The closed-back over-ear design of the HD 569 provides you with two benefits: Firstly, a great soundstage, brilliantly filled by Sennheiser’s proprietary transducer system with rich detail and a powerful bass response. Secondly, an effective acoustic isolation – outside noise stays out, the music stays in. So you can enjoy your music without disturbing anyone.
Listen to your music, take your calls
Excelling in versatility, the HD 569 comes with two detachable cables. One is a 3-m cable with 6.3-mm straight plug for home use. The other is a 1.2-m cable with a 3.5-mm straight plug, but most of all with a 1-button remote plus microphone that lets you manage calls.
Like sound, like comfort
With its over-ear design, the HD 569 offers exceptional wearing comfort for even the longest of listening sessions – or phone calls, for that matter – thanks to its large ear cups and soft replaceable ear pads.
- Balanced sound
- Comfortable for long sessions
- High quality materials
- Elegant design
- Wide soundstage
Truly superior listening.
- Type: Over ear
- Operating principle: Dynamic
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 28 kHz
- SPL: 115 dB
- Driver size:
- Noise cancelling: No
- Primary application: Everyday listening
- Built-in mic: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.