- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser HD 599 Open-Back Headphones Matte Ivory
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50619 000000000 L50619000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The open back HD 599 delivers impressively natural spatial performance. Topping Sennheiser’s 500 series, the full sized premium headphone offers near...Click To Read More About This Product
Around-ear design audiophile headphones with remastered sound.
The open back HD 599 delivers impressively natural spatial performance. Topping Sennheiser’s 500 series, the full sized premium headphone offers near-audiophile levels of sound quality and exceptional wearing comfort thanks to the large ear cups and soft replaceable ear pads. As successor to our popular HD 500 series, the Sennheiser HD 5 model range offers high quality and value in any aspect. Powered by Sennheiser’s proprietary transducer technology including the “Ergonomic acoustic refinement” (E.A.R.) design, which channels the audio signal directly into your ears. Featuring a contemporary design that is both attractive and ergonomic. A real treat for all, who listen to their music with a sense of discovery.
Enter the room of listening pleasure
With the HD 599 you step into the world of audiophile sound. There you will experience outstanding natural spatial performance, brought to you by high-end proprietary Sennheiser transducers. You may have listened to headphones that are quite good. The HD 599 will show you what lies beyond that. Be warned: there is no turning back.
Also, comfort is superior
The HD 599 features an open-back over-ear design. Thanks to the large ear cups with soft replaceable ear pads there is no pressure on your ears, only sound. So nothing will stop you from listening to track after track, discovering what the HD 599 will show you that you haven’t even heard yet.
Audiophile sound clad in beauty
Quality you can hear, see and feel – that’s what the HD 599 is about. Its design is premium. From the brown stitches on the headband to the matte metallic detailing on the ear cups and headband. Combined with its timeless ivory color scheme, these subtle touches contribute to the HD 599’s immediate impression of substance and quality.
- Color ivory
- Impedance 50 Ω
- Frequency response 12- 38,500 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL) 106dBSPL (1kHz/1Vrms)
- THD, total harmonic distortion <0.1% (1kHz, 100dBSPL)
- Weight 250 g
Want to treat your ears to audiophile sound? Order the HD 599 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.