- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser RS 175 Wireless Headphone System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72324 000000000 L72324000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sennheiser's RS 175 Wireless Headphone System offers an impressive range of features in a compact, ergonomic package. It's ideal for TV and HiFi usag...Click To Read More About This Product
Boost bass at home with added spatial stereo sound.
Sennheiser's RS 175 Wireless Headphone System offers an impressive range of features in a compact, ergonomic package. It's ideal for TV and HiFi usage. The bass boost and surround sound listening modes will allow users to experience home entertainment systems like never before. Bass boost mode increases the audio bass response, while the two virtual surround modes offer a more spatial and livelier stereo sound.
- Closed, circumaural headphones with excellent digital wireless audio transmission
- Exceptional digital audio clarity and transmission range of up to 328 ft/100 m (line of sight)
- Enables switching between dynamic bass and virtual surround sound listening modes for situational sound
- Supports analog and digital audio inputs and allows toggling between the inputs
- Intelligently designed controls for maximum ease of use
- Ergonomic design for enhanced wearing comfort
- 2 year warranty
Stereo sound built for your home. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.