- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser RS 195 Digital Wireless Headphone System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L49161 000000000 L49161000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Over time, our hearing naturally evolves. Although this is perfectly normal, the changes can alter the quality of the sounds we experience, for examp...Click To Read More About This Product
Listening system with hearing variance compensation.
Over time, our hearing naturally evolves. Although this is perfectly normal, the changes can alter the quality of the sounds we experience, for example when watching TV or listening to music. The RS 195 wireless headphones take these changes into account to provide exceptional sound that can be personalized to your hearing.
Sennheiser has refined its technology in this area to offer simple and intuitive settings that enhance speech intelligibility and reproduce the slightest details of your favorite music. With the RS 195, rediscover the subtle intensity of your favorite sounds.
Designed to improve your sound experience
With the wireless RS 195, make sure you don’t miss details when watching TV and listening to music. The exceptional sound can be fully personalized to your hearing: simply choose the most adapted setting from the 7 profiles available to optimize your sound experience. The RS 195 also gives you a choice of listening modes. The "Speech Mode" reduces background noise and enhances speech intelligibility, while the "Music Mode" reproduces music with an increased dynamic range to perfectly preserve the sound image.
Excellent sound quality
The RS 195 headphones are fitted with high quality transducers that produce rich and detailed sound to please demanding music lovers. Innovative digital wireless transmission technology delivers a clear signal up to 100m. The RS 195 transmitter supports analog and digital audio inputs with the option of toggling. The headphones’ ergonomic design is ideal for enjoying hours of comfortable listening.
Developed in collaboration with the Fraunhofer IDMT
The RS 195 headphones are the result of a collaboration between two specialists in two different domains: Sennheiser, a leading acoustics expert for over 70 years & Fraunhofer Institute for Digital Media Technology IDMT which has developed signal-processing strategies based on hearing technology for use in consumer electronics.
Using this combined understanding, Sennheiser was able to design and offer in this product unique sound settings that are perfectly adapted to the needs of individuals with mild to moderate hearing loss.
- Seven profiles to optimize your sound experience
- Excellent sound quality
- Developed in collaboration with hearing specialists
Rediscover the pleasures of listening.
- Type: Circumaural
- Operating principle: Closed back dynamic
- Frequency response: 17 Hz - 22 kHz
- SPL: 117 dB
- Driver size:
- Noise cancelling: No
- Primary application: Everyday listening, TV
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: N/A
- Battery life: 18 hours
- Weight: 340 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.